TRichView in Applications
Product Page: Doc-O-Matic
Doc-O-Matic is a software source code documentation and Help authoring tool.
It takes source code and comments, adds conceptual topics and external input and produces documentation from it.
With its single-source approach it generates many different kinds of output from a single documentation base.
Doc-O-Matic produces HTML-based Help files including HTML Help, Help 2, Help Viewer 2.x and browser based Web Help. Doc-O-Matic also creates printable documentation in PDF and RTF formats as well as XML output ideally suited for post-processing.
Doc-O-Matic uses TRichView for editing help topics, for displaying contextual help messages, etc.
Screenshot archive: Doc-O-Matic v7:
Screenshot archive: Doc-O-Matic v2:
Using Doc-O-Matic brings you the following advantages:
- Your documentation is always up-to-date.
- Doc-O-Matic adopts to your way of documenting source code and supports XML Doc and JavaDoc.
- Using Doc-O-Matic you can author both your source documentation and your application Help.
- Doc-O-Matic produces highly accessible output tailored to your needs.
- Doc-O-Matic comes with predefined templates for widely used documentation standards such as Visual Studio and MSDN documentation or Delphi VCL Help.
- Doc-O-Matic helps you manage your source code by providing a class hierarchy visualization tool, a flexible report feature and a graphical documentation QA tool.
- Doc-O-Matic produces source documentation and application Help in PDF, HTML Help, Help 2, Help 3, Web Help/browser based HTML, Windows Help and XML.
- Doc-O-Matic is a single source documentation tool.
- Doc-O-Matic is a stand alone Windows application with an easy-to-use user interface.
- Doc-O-Matic comes with a command line compiler, Doc-O-Matic can be integrated into your automatic build process easily.
Disclaimer: This application is listed here because it uses our programming library. We are not the developers of the applications listed in this section of the web site (unless explicitly stated). Contact information of the developer of this application is at the beginning of this page. Please address all support or sales questions regarding this application to the developer.
We are trying to keep information in this section of our site up to date. But applications are evolving, and some information or graphics may be obsolete. Visit the application's site for the actual information.