Bullets and Numbering
TRichView provides comprehensive support for numbered lists and bullets.
The following list types are supported:
- Bullets – single or multicharacter text; Unicode characters are supported;
- Images – any graphics or images from image-lists;
- Decimal Numbering – 1, 2, 3, ...;
- Alphabetic Numbering – a, b, c, ...; A, B, C, ...;
- Roman Numbering – i, ii, iii, ...; I, II, III, ...;
- Ordered Images from Image-lists – an image is chosen from the image-list depending on the counter value (unique feature).
TRichView supports multilevel lists. List text can include numbering from previous levels.
A legal-style numbering is supported as well.
List numbering is incremented automatically. You can define a starting value for a list level, or reset numbering to the specified value.
TRichView follows Microsoft Word 97+ model of numbering: list items are numbered throughout the document, even if there are unnumbered paragraphs between them.
Bi-Di Mode Support
TRichView supports right-to-left text flow. In RTL paragraphs, list markers are displayed on the right side.
RichViewActions “Bullets and Numbering” dialog
RichView Actions provide a user interface for applying and customizing list styles.
There are two versions of “Bullets and Numbering” dialog in RichViewActions:
- a standard dialog, providing samples of list and allowing to customize lists (see the screenshot above);
- an HTML-style dialog, allowing to choose from bullets an numbering types available in HTML.
Applying bullets and numbering:
Image-list bullets and numbering:
* = DelphiUnicode, CBuilderUnicode, Delphi, CBuilder, depending on your Delphi/C++Builder version.