TRichView in Applications
Current status: purchased and used internally by ACCA
Developer: EQL International Limited
This award winning product is being used by world-class awarding bodies all around the world to deliver formal certificated assessments.
i-assess can be used in four different configurations:
- online (exams via any web browser, and on any platform - even PDA's like the PSION)
- offline (exams via CD, diskettes, e-mail)
- standalone (exams on a standalone PC for single user)
- LAN (exams via network)
i-assess provides a complete solution for assessments. It is built up of the following components:
- i-edit (to write, review and edit questions)
- i-organise (organise questions into exams)
- i-run (examinations)
- i-design (to design general layout and appearance of the exams)
- i-results manager (to setup student-information, classes, exam-schedules, to gather and
EQL: We use RichView to drive parts of our sophisticated, powerful yet easy to use question editor.
Disclaimer: This application is listed here because it uses our programming library. We are not the developers of the applications listed in this section of the web site (unless explicitly stated). Contact information of the developer of this application is at the beginning of this page. Please address all support or sales questions regarding this application to the developer.
We are trying to keep information in this section of our site up to date. But applications are evolving, and some information or graphics may be obsolete. Visit the application's site for the actual information.